Rights and License
Please find the rights and licenses in Journal of Advances in Linguistics
All articles published in Journal of Advances in Linguistics are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third-party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- User Rights
Journal of Advances in Linguistics's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License., which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
- Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in Journal of Advances in Linguistics.
If other authors jointly prepared the article, Corresponding author of the paper warrants that all co-authors have authorized him/her.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by Journal of Advances in Linguistics or its sublicensee.
Journal of Advances in Linguistics will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal of Advances in Linguistics if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and Journal of Advances in Linguistics has become obligated to have the article published. Journal of Advances in Linguistics may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.