Focus and Scope
JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN LINGUISTICS: is an International, peer-reviewed and open-access journal devoted to the field of LINGUISTICS and provide rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues. JAL publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles, and Reports, etc. JAL is the place for the exchange of information and research results within all areas of LINGUISTICS and allied fields.
[JAL] scope includes but not limited to the following fields:
1. Discourse Analysis, Anthropological Linguistics, Pragmatics, Semiotics, Media Studies, Literacy
2. Language in Education, Postcolonial Literature, Indian Writing in English, Interdisciplinary
4. Drama and Theatre Arts - Folklore
5. Indian Writing in English
6. Philosophy in English
7. Speech and Language Processing, Corpus Linguistics, Phonetic Transcription, Linguistics
8. TESL, TEFL, Sociolinguistics, Language Learning and Teaching, Vocabulary Learning and Teaching, Strategies, Gender Studies, Translation studies.