Rights and License
Please find the rights and licenses in JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN AGRICULTURE
All articles published in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
JAA spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License., which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal ( JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN AGRICULTURE ).
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by JAA or its sublicensee.
JAA will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and JAA has become obligated to have the article published. JAA may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.