Focus and Scope
JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN AGRICULTURE
JAA is scientific, international, peer-reviewed and open-access journal devoted to the field of Agriculture and provides rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues. JAA publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles, and Reports, etc. JAA is the place for the exchange of information and research results within all areas of Agriculture and allied fields.
JAA scope includes but not limited to the following fields:
1. Soil Processes and Environmental Effects, Greenhouse gas emissions, Argo-Ecology, Molecular Soil Ecology, Global Change Ecology, Environmental Pollution, Soil Biogeochemistry, Soil Nutrients Cycling, Soil Fertility, Plant Nutrition
2. Considering Soil-climatic Factors, Industrial Crops
3. Econometrics, Time Series Analysis, Multivariate Analysis, Regression Analysis, Survival Analysis, Public Health, Probability Theory, Inference, Business Statistics
4. Chemical defense mechanisms and antioxidants in plants, Biofortification strategies, Physiological responses plant to abiotic stresses.
5. Fertilization and Biofortification, Argo-Biodiversity of Vegetable Crops
6. plant Protection
7. Clonal Characterization, Flowering, and Bearing Behaviour
8. Physiological and Molecular-Genetic, Pathogenic and Parasitic Organisms
9. Plant Protection (Economic Entomology)
10. Biochemistry and Biophysics, Plant Biology, Biosensor
11.Production Physiology and Post-harvest Management of Horticultural Crops
12.Production Physiology and Post-harvest Management of Horticultural Crops
13. Forage crops, Grassland Science, turfgrass
14.Food Processing, Food Packaging, Machine design
15.Integrated Horticulture crops management, Nano application in Agricultural Sector, plant physiology, application of hydrogel polymer in agriculture
16.Bioengineer, biofuels, fermentation
17.Chemical defense mechanisms and antioxidants in plants, Biofortification strategies, Physiological responses plant to abiotic stresses.
18.Agriculture, Biotechnology, Biology
19.Biological control, Entomology, Parasitoids, Predators.