A DESIGNED METHOD FOR 48-PULSE DIODE RECTIFIER WITH COUPLED THREE PHASE REACTOR
Keywords:Multi pulse converters, Phase shifting transformer, coupled three phase reactors, Bridge Rectifiers, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
This paper presents a designed methodology for power electronics, which converts AC into DC voltage with a system of three-phase coupled reactors which securesÂ consumption of the current. In order to reduce to ripples ,here pure inductor is used from the supply itself. Here eight diode bridge rectifier is also used to get 48 pulses then it will apply to the DC load.This work consists of simulation result, designed topology of a 2-kVA model of 48-pulse converter system. While converting 24 pulse converter to 48 pulse converter the power quality problems like harmonics and Total Harmonic distortion is greatly reduced. The main advantage of this converters is to reduce the consumption of the deformation power.HereÂ 48 pulse diode rectifier with couples three phase reactor is simulated using MATLAB/SIMULINK software.
2. Mysiak P An DC-output multi pulse converter in the low voltage power network supply conditions. Doctor's thesis, War-saw University of Technology, Warsaw 1996.
3. K Sundararaju, AN Kumar ,â€Cascaded and Feed forwarded Control of Multilevel Converter Based STATCOM for Power System Compensationâ€ International Review on Modelling and Simulations (I. RE. MO. S.) vol. 5 (2), pp. 609-615.
4. S.K.Nandhakumar and P.Alageswari, â€˜Performance analysis of MPPT algorithms for PV array fed SEPIC converterâ€™ Pakistan Journal of Biotechnology., Vol. 13, pp. 342-346, 2016
5. R.senthil kumar, s.mahesh,"Fault detection and diagnosis of induction motor using IFOC",International journal of applied engineering research,Volume 11,No.3,Pages 781-788,,ISSN 0973-4562
6. S.murugesan,R.Senthil kumar,"Design of single phase seven level inverter PV inverter using FPGA",International journal of emerging technology in computer science & Electronics,Volume 20,Issue 2,Feb 2016,Issn :0976-1353
7. Draft-Revision of Publication IEC 555-2: Harmonics, Equipment for Connection to the Public Low Voltage Supply System, IEC SC 77A, 1990.
8. An efficient multilevel inverter system for reducing THD with Space Vector Modulation R Karthikeyan, SC Pandian International Journal of Computer Applications 23 (vol. 2), 0975-8887
9. Bhim Singh, B. N. Singh, A. Chandra, Kamal Al-Haddad, Ashish Pandey, and D. P. Kothari, â€œA Review of Three-Phase Improved Power Quality AC-DC Convertersâ€, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 51, No. 3, pp. 641â€“660, June 2004.
10. S. Choi, â€œNew pulse multiplication technique based on six-pulse thyristor converters for high power applications,â€ IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 38, no. 1, pp 131â€“136, Jan./Feb. 2002.
11. K.Sundararaju,,R.Senthil Kumar,â€Modeling and analysis of real time PS with cascaded multilevel STATCOM using Fuzzy controllerâ€, International journal of Advance in Chemistry,vol.12,issue10,Oct 2016
12. P.Alageswari and S.K.Nandhakumar, â€˜Design of SM controller technique for photo voltaic system with DC-DC converter,â€™ International journal of system design and information processing., Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 1-5, August 2016
13. M. Villablanca, J. D. Valle, J. Rojas, and W. Rojas, â€œA modified backto- back HVDC system for 36-pulse operation,â€ IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 15, no. 2, 641â€“645, Apr. 2000.
How to Cite
All articles published in Journal of Advances in Linguistics are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.