Implementation of the Basic System in the Cloud Type Virtual Policy Based Network Management Scheme for the Common Use between Plural Organizations
Keywords:Policy-based netwok management, DACS Scheme, NAPT
In the current Internet-based systems, there are many problems using anonymity of the network communication such as personal information leak and crimes using the Internet systems. This is because the TCP/IP protocol used in Internet systems does not have the user identification information on the communication data, and it is difficult to supervise the user performing the above acts immediately. As a solution for solving the above problem, there is the approach of Policy-based Network Management (PBNM). This is the scheme for managing a whole Local Area Network (LAN) through communication control of every user. In this PBNM, two types of schemes exist. The first is the scheme for managing the whole LAN by locating the communication control mechanisms on the course between network servers and clients. The second is the scheme of managing the whole LAN by locating the communication control mechanisms on clients. As the second scheme, we have been studied theoretically about the Destination Addressing Control System (DACS) Scheme. By applying this DACS Scheme to Internet system management, we realize the policy-based Internet system management. In this paper, we show the DACS system theoretically.
2. R. Yavatkar at el., "A Framework for Policy-based Admission Control", IETF RFC 2753, 2000.
3. R. Yavatkar at el., "A Framework for Policy-based Admission Control", IETF RFC 2753, 2000.
4. B. Moore at el., "Policy Core Information Model -- Version 1 Specification", IETF RFC 3060, 2001.
5. B. Moore.,"Policy Core Information Model (PCIM) Extensions", IETF 3460, 2003.
6. J. Strassner at el., " Policy Core Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Schema", IETF RFC 3703, 2004.
7. D. Durham at el.,"The COPS (Common Open Policy Service) Protocol", IETF RFC 2748, 2000.
8. S. Herzog at el.,"COPS usage for RSVP", IETF RFC 2749, 2000.
9. K. Chan et al.,"COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning (COPS-PR)", IETF RFC 3084, 2001.
10. CIM Core Model V2.5 LDAP Mapping Specification, 2002.
11. M. Wahl at el.,"Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (v3)", IETF RFC 2251, 1997.
12. CIM Schema: Version 2.30.0, 2011.
13. ETSI ES 282 003: Telecoms and Internet converged Services and protocols for Advanced Network (TISPAN); Resource and Admission Control Subsystem (RACS); Functional Architecture, June 2006.
14. ETSI ETSI ES 283 026: Telecommunications and Internet Converged Services and Protocols for Advanced Networking (TISPAN); Resource and Admission Control; Protocol for QoS reservation information exchange between the Service Policy Decision Function (SPDF) and the Access-Resource and Admission Control Function (A-RACF) in the Resource and Protocol specifica-tion", April 2006.
15. K. Odagiriï¼ŒR. Yaegashiï¼ŒM. Tadauchi, and N.Ishii,â€œSecure DACS Scheme, â€Journal of Network and Computer Applications,â€ Elsevier, Vol.31, Issue 4, pp.851-861, November, 2008.
16. K. Odagiri,S. Shimizu,M. Takizawa,N. Ishii,Theoretical Suggestion of Policy-Based Wide Area Network Management System (wDACS system part-I), International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing (IJNDC), Vol.1, No.4, November 2013.