Focus and Scope
Journal of Advances in Biology (JAB) is a scientific, international, peer-reviewed and open-access journal devoted to the field of biology and provides rapid publication of articles through its issues. JAB publishes original papers, and such auxiliary material as Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles, and Reports, etc. JAB is the place for the exchange of information and research results within all areas of biology and allied fields.
JAB: A Practical Approach provides discussions on diverse research topics and methods in the biological sciences in a single platform. JAB reports cutting edge scientific progress on regulation at the molecular level, covering:
- Environmental Biology
- Fish Biology
- Responses of plants to heavy metals and pollutants
- Plant/water interactions (salinity, drought, flooding)
- Responses of plants to radiations ranging from UV-B to infrared
- Plant/atmosphere relations (ozone, CO2, temperature)
- Global change impacts on plant ecophysiology
- Biotic interactions involving environmental factors.
- The molecular biology of control of gene expression by hormones, drugs and growth factors in cancer cells and in clinical situations of metabolic diseases, inborn errors of metabolism and neoplasia
- Stem cell biology and regenerative medicine issues
- Regulatory networks, mainly in cellular signaling, differentiation, cell cycle & growth control, structure-function relationships, cell fate, and lineage commitment or assembly mechanisms in cells
- Viruses, or supramolecular constructs, and signaling mechanisms mediating transcription
- Genomic, proteomics, bioinformatics and systems biology approaches to identify and characterize steps of biological control in cells
- Complex cellular, pathogenic, clinical, or animal model systems studied by biochemical, molecular, genetic, epigenetic or quantitative ultrastructural approaches
In specific, this journal provides the latest technologies, advanced methods, and untapped research areas involved in diverse fields of biological science research such as bioinformatics, proteomics, microbiology, medicinal chemistry, and marine science. Each area is written by renowned researchers in their respective fields of biosciences and includes future advancements in life science research.
- Discusses various research topics and methods in the biological sciences in a single platform
- Comprises the latest updates in advanced research techniques, protocols, and methods in biological sciences
- Incorporates the fundamentals, advanced instruments, and applications of life science experiments
- Offers troubleshooting for many common problems faced while performing research experiments
JAB is of special interest to: Toxicologists, Pharmacologists, Zoologists, Botanists, Ecologists, Microbiologists, Environmental Scientists, Biotechnologists, Industry R&D Organizations, and others engaged in Environmental Research.