Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission is an original work, free from any form of plagiarism (text, data, and figures).
- This submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal.
- This submission has been approved for publication by all co-authors and relevant authorities (e.g. an institution or sponsor).
- The submission, which includes all supplemental files (image files, tables file, captions file, and references in .bib), has been formatted and prepared in accordance with the submission guidelines.
- The manuscript has been (to the best of the authors’ abilities) written in good English and is free of grammatical errors. It has been checked with a proofreading tool (e.g. Grammarly) and, if possible, proofed by a language editor.
- The authors comply with the ethical standards as outlined in the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Short communication should not exceed 3000 words (4 printed pages) with a maximum 4 figures or tables.
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.